I’d thought I’d just drop you a short line today
with Top Ten List of Cash Producing
Cash Producing Activities (CPA’s) are mainly
- Building Your Contact List
- Presenting Your Opportunity
- Training Your New Members to do the same
1. Spending 3 Days designing the perfect
business card, with a great logo, flashy colours
and an expert design DOES NOT produce cash.
Handing out business cards DOES.
2. Surfing the internet for the best ways to build
your online business DOES NOT produce cash.
Following Internet Marketing Success Guide
and taking action on this guide DOES.
3. Learning every single product your company
offers DOES NOT produce cash.
Setting Appointments to show your opportunity
4. Learning every part of your company’s compensation
plan DOES NOT produce cash.
Advertising your business and getting them to come
to your website and presentation DOES
5. Purchasing a new set of pens, some binders,
a stapler, printer cartridge, and a new day planner for
your new home-business DOES NOT produce cash.
Purchasing Coop Advertising shares to get prospects
to invite to the presentations DOES
6. Attending the Live Presentation Calls about your business
by yourself to make sure that they are “still there” DOES NOT
Inviting Prospects to the Presentation Calls DOES
7. Reading through every page of the “BuildYourChannel.com”
website to see if you can find a spelling mistake DOES NOT
Completing Follow-ups with prospects that have been on
your company presentation DOES
8. Calling your sponsor or your new member to chat about
what you’re going to do on the weekend DOES NOT
Setting appointments with new prospects on a training call
or with your new member DOES
9. Printing out this list and re-reading it over and over DOES
NOT produce cash.
Taking Action by advertising and presentation your business
10. Trying to re-invent the wheel to make the “system” better DOES
NOT produce cash.
THE RIGHT ACTION DOES
Hope this helps. Always stay positive and if you find that you’re
business isn’t growing as fast as you want it to, ask yourself:
Does this activity produce CASH?
Let me know if you need any help.
P.S. Make a point of teaching your team Cash Producing
Activities (CPA’s) – the more they focus on making money
the more you will make as well.